Savory Sweet Potatoes recipe
Sweet Potatoes Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled, cut into French fries, rinsed and dried)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (minced)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (minced)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the sweet potatoes together with all other ingredients to coat.
3. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
4. Bake the sweet potatoes for about 20-25 minutes (or until golden and crispy).