Honey Chicken Pan-Fry with Lemon and Sweet Potato
A nice sweet potato recipe to try !
Sweet Potato Recipe Ingredients :
- 1 tbsp Waitrose Organic Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 organic lemons
- 700g organic sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly diced
- 2 cloves organic garlic, crushed
- 4 Waitrose Organic Fresh British Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets, cubed
- 1 tsp dried organic rosemary
- 1 tbsp Waitrose Organic Australian Eucalyptus Honey
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cut 1 of the lemons into thick slices and add to the pan with the sweet potatoes. Cook over a gentle heat for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the potatoes are browned and tender.
2. Add the garlic, chicken and rosemary to the pan, increase the heat and season. Cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked, with no pink meat.
3. Squeeze the remaining lemon over the sweet potatoes and chicken, and stir in the honey. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, then serve immediately with organic broccoli...nice ! Enjoy it !