HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATOES

Loading...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SWEET POTATO HONEY BALLS

SWEET POTATO HONEY BALLS ...another great sweet potatoes recipe....a nice one !

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 1/2 c. cooked sweet potatoes
  • 3/4 tsp. salt
  • Dash of pepper
  • 4 tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 c. miniature marshmallows
  • 1/2 c. honey
  • 1 c. pecans, chopped
INSTRUCTIONS
Cook and mash sweet potatoes. Combine potatoes with salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in marshmallows until well mixed; then chill. Shape into balls using 1/4 cup potato mixture for each.
In a small heavy skillet combine 2 tablespoons butter and 1/2 cup honey. Add potato balls one at a time. Using 2 forks to make handling easier, coat each potato in chopped pecans. Place in
greased shallow baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. The sweet potatoes recipe is ready to serve...amazing ! Enjoy it with friends !

apple-baked-sweet-potatoes-recipe

4 comments:

admin said...

nice recipes..

more free recipes at

http://recipes-planner.blogspot.com/

Kasha said...

Holy cow I must try these sweet potato recipes! What an awesome blog! I am for sure adding you to my blog list. I sure would appreciate it if you would add me to yours! www.grubandstuff.blogspot.com

Iron Chef said...

Hi,

I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. I love your blog and would like to share it to my readers.

Title: Food Recipes Made Easy
URL: http://foodrecipesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/

Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

Thanks,
Jenny

stela said...

gluten free RecipesGluten Free Recipes for a Gluten Free Diet Guidelines